Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

PROMOTION FOR KEYCHAIN PLUSHIES

Assalammualaikum and very good evening

I'm doing an online business so this blog will promote our product which is handmade craft. My product is keychain plushies.

2. From this blog, if you interesting on buying  my product, you can just go and follow instagram below:-
craftinachan
You also can send message or personal whatapps at:-
017-6043415
Or
email at:-
amalysky@gmail.com
Also
please like my facebook page "Craftinachan"
https://www.facebook.com/PlushiesCraft/

3. I would share a motivation word in this blog to gain my confident level.

So, that's the thing why I make this blog

I think, I will be rarely make some update in this blog but I will often update at my instagram & my facebook page. So, if there anything you wanna ask about my online business just message, personal whatsapp, email or just make request at our instagram and facebook page.
thank you

That's all for today

P/S:- Do follow me & I will follow you back

No comments:

Post a Comment